|YTD Inventory / Shipment Report In-Shell Basis|
Crop : 2018
|9th Marketing Month||YTD||1. Iran’s export volume through the 10th month of the current marketing year is far less than the average figure of the past 4 years (2014‐2017: 131,000 MT) for the same period. The inventory at the end of marketing month 10 stands at 45% of this year's total marketable inventory (for Export) of approximately 70,000 MT.|
2. Indian Subcontinent (variety‐oriented) has been the main market for Iranian pistachios through June (9,000 MT). Out of 16,000 MT of pistachios exported to this growing market, Iran’s share stands at 56%, while the US has 44% of the market share through June.
3. 22,000 MT of pistachios have totally been exported to the Middle East through June. The US’ share of this market is 68%, with Iran having 32% of the market share.
4. 113,000 MT of pistachios have been exported to the Far East through June. The Californian pistachios’ share of this market stands at 94%, while Iran is behind at 6%.
5. 76,000 MT of pistachios have totally been exported to Europe through June. The US’ share of this market is 95%, with Iran having 5% of the market share.
6. Through June, total 7,000 MT of pistachios have been exported to the CIS countries by Iran.
|Carry in from prevoius year||35,000|
|Note : adjustment / losses related to shelling and peeling process of kernels and green kernels.|
Current Crop Year